Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lainey's "Stupfel" baby shower

Here are a few funny photos from the baby shower my Mom and Molly put together for us. It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone from my side of the family and visit with a couple of people I haven't seen for a very long time. We also had a great time playing games and eating some very yummy food, courtesy of my mom the cook :). The colors were pink, brown, and white, with Molly's matching cupcake tower! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

The "Pregnant" Ladies





hmmm......what could it be.....?



4 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

Fun Showers!! I hope you are doing good! I think about you all of the time, wondering how things are going and how you are feeling, I'll give you a phone call somethime soon! Take Care

PerryParty3 said...

Is that the diaper candy bar game?! I've always wanted to do that! And I love the "everyone's pregnant" idea. AWESOME. Loved all the pics and hope you are enjoying your new place!

urbangirl1967 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
urbangirl1967 said...

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the recent note you sent and also the "We've Moved" postcard. Also, thanks for the invite to your blog. I enjoyed viewing it. You look great by the way!

I'm so glad that you and your husband are settled in your new place. I know that you two will be happy there. Remember, I grew up in the Midwest and spent most of my adult life there too. Even though I lived in Chicago, I went to Michigan many times.

I have a dental appointment this month. It's just not going to be the same without you there! I'll really miss seeing your smiling face, miss our friendly chats and your helpfulness.

Take Care - Anne