
It looks like we are off to a good start to summer- but wait- its only the second day of spring! We are going to need to stock up on yogurt pops if this weather continues. What a treat to spend the whole day outside after feeling cooped up all winter. The kids and I went to the park today and got the garden ready yesterday. We may not be safe to plant quite yet but as soon as we are we will be ready and weed free! The day before that we scrubbed the garage siding and door- with an Oregon style winter comes Oregon style moss. I wish I had taken a before and after photo. The difference was astounding!
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! It is so nice to be outside. Our winter was really really weird too. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment