Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lainey's first diaper change

Lainey took it upon herself to pick Brady up and haul him over to me while I was preparing Emery's TPN (clean hands) this afternoon. I told her to put him down so she did just that. Put him down and disappeared into the bedroom. A couple minutes later she came back with a fist full of wipes ad a diaper and proceeded to take all of his clothes and his diaper off. She even remembered to unclip his tube and feed it through the neck of his shirt like she sees me do. The whole time I'm finishing up Emery's TPN she doesn't appear to notice me watching her intently. She did such a great job getting him all wiped up. I barely finished in time to snap a shot of her putting the new diaper on. I'm so proud of her for so many reasons just now I could just burst!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

So Proud of Lainey. Tell her G-Ma Pat is proud too.
Patricia