Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Waiting for Daddy
The kids were easy to get ready for bed tonight. They were so excited to set up camp and read their books outside while they waited for Daddy to get home on his bike. They first insisted on wrapping up in their blankets, until they realized that even though it is chilly inside and overcast outside, it is still 80 and humid outside. They settled for sitting on the blankets. They are still used to cold weather I guess. I wish I had taken a photo of them sitting out there with blankets and pillows when it was below freezing waiting for their Daddy. By the way, the cars slippers are an essential item these days, thanks Gma Pat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Emery cute slippers!! Lainey you look so beautiful.
Miss you all so much! Love G-ma Pat.
Post a Comment