
While the guys were busy with concrete I was busy with the scrubs. Lainey and I go to a mommy and me group on Thursdays and at our last meeting the mommies decided to dress up the kids for our meeting the day before Halloween. First baby, first Halloween...I had to do something fun, but what? I couldn't decide whether to make her into a pumpkin, a bumble bee, or a sack of
potatoes. After discussing this issue with all three guys- or rather, begging them for input on an issue they could care less about- we decided that a pumpkin or
bumble bee may probably already be there and that no one but my Dad would probably get the "sack of
potatoes" (he used to call me that when he threw me over his shoulder and I thought everyone knew that, but David informed me otherwise). So I made her into a little doctor. It was fun sewing the little scull cap, which ended up fitting her on the second try, and the scrubs looked so cute on her.

First things first!

Lainey slept through the party since she has had such a tough "call schedule." After our little Halloween party we came home and made Daddy get into a pair of his scrubs for pictures of the
Drs. Wilson.

Uncle James and his little doctor.
She was sooo cute!
4 comments:
So, she looks so cute! That is a great idea! You are so talented at sewing! Lainey is adorable, I can't tell who she looks like, but she is a cutie!
I love it! That was a fabulous idea, so cute!
I've always wanted to do that, but got overwhelmed with the idea of making scrubs. You did a great job!
Great job with the costume! Lainey is so cute. I've started making pajama pants for all of us. I thought a very easy pattern was supposed to be very easy! It wasn't that bad, but it took longer than the hour they said it should take!
Post a Comment