This week it was my turn to host the knitting group. I was a little nervous to have so many people over because my house is so small but it ended up working out- we just couldn't move around much. Turns out this is also first time most all of the moms have made it to knitting group so we really did have a full house. I was a little nervous to have so many people over because my house is so small I didn't think we'd all fit but it ended up working out- we just couldn't move around much. Poor little Ethan was the only one missing because he had his 6 month shots that morning. We all love coffee, so I made some coffee and cookies for everyone.
Yes, we did get a little knitting done today. Here you can see the evidence to Zander's left and at his feet.
It has been so much fun getting to know these moms. Since we meet twice a week it feels like I have known them forever- I guess that would be true for our babies. They don't pay much attention to each other yet, unless there is hair pulling involved, but they will all be playing together soon!
Here is the original group- minus Ethan, of course. We also got to meet the twins today. Their mom is AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment