Monday, September 26, 2011

Team Emery Update

Hello Again!
We are getting closer to race day! With just under two weeks left we are approaching the deadline to order t-shirts. The design is in and we need to submit our order on Thursday so please contact me by then if you have not already. We have had some good response so far and we are excited to see how this turns out. It will be so fun to see Emery's face on shirts in support of Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) research all around town!
If you haven't already signed up for the race and would like to do so there is still time! You can follow the links below to find out more.   
If you are not planning to run the race you can still order a t-shirt and make a donation in support of this valuable research. The cost of the shirts is $8.40 + a $5 or more donation to TPN research at the University of Michigan. You can follow the donation link below to make a donation online or you can include your donation with payment for your shirt.
Shirts will be ready on October 6th and I will either get them to you before or be at the race early to distribute them. I will contact you when they are ready with how to get your shirt/where I will be before the race so you can pick it up.
Race Information:
Race Registration:
Team Emery Description:
Donation Page: (Be sure to select Team Emery/TPN Research from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page).
Please feel free to forward this on to anyone else you want to join us. I will provide more information as the plan comes together, so make sure I have your email address.
Thank you again for your support!
Melissa

No comments: