Monday, December 12, 2011

Feeling great

Just wanted to update everyone once more about Emery after our strange weekend. He is in an incredibly good mood this morning. And things seem to be back to normal. After we got home on Friday it seemed to take a little while for his poop pattern to return to his normal. Then he vomited once more on Saturday night. Yesterday was uneventful and full of poo. David actually came home and announced, with a big grin, "our house smells like poop!" hahaha. I guess that probably seems disgusting to most but in our house, on that day, it was a sure sign that Emery is getting back to his healthier self. Praise! For the record, I still prefer that my house not smell like poo and apologize in advance if it ever does, but I am incredibly thankful for Emery's "stinky buns," as we like to call them. I'll post a photo later if I can get a good one today.

No comments: