Monday, September 22, 2008

Four more hours...

You read the baby ticker right! I am now officially 41 weeks pregnant and I have 4 more hours to go until we are induced. Somehow I doubt labor will be starting naturally between now and then. If all goes well we should meet our little Lainey on the 23rd...otherwise I will have been in labor for over 28 hours, so I am hoping for the 23rd. Grandma is growing more and more impatient to see her grand baby and we are all super excited. Please keep us in your prayers, that Lainey will be nice and healthy and that the labor progresses as quickly as possible. I'll keep you posted with the details soon!

2 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

Hopefully by now you have had little Lainey! I hope everything went well and is going well too. Keep us posted, we are all excited to see this cute baby!

Pedro and Felis Patlan said...

hey. I guess Congrats are in order. :). Did it happen on the 23rd? It's a good day. That is Dorians birthday as well.
Can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!!