Ok, so as you can see, I am still waiting. I finally cleared our camera in preparation for a full camera card at the hospital so you can see an update of how Lainey is progressing inside before you meet her on the outside. Maybe this means she will come now. I am ready. The room is ready and the car seat is in the car. The blog is updated and I have no more photos to post- so she better come soon because David and I don't see each other much to take any new photos!
and again almost a month later on 08-05-08
I caught David on another lawn mowing day, 08-24-08
Just Lainey on 08-28-08..."I'm not ready yet, Mom!" 
.
This was taken on 09-08-08 and is the most recent update. I also documented how swollen my ankles are but thought I'd spare you.
.
Lainey is due on Monday, September 15, 2008 but we have an induction scheduled for the 22nd, just in case. I am feeling very well and if I weren't worried about all of our visitors missing her, I could probably go on like this for a couple more months! However, I can't wait to hold her in my arms for the first time and see her little fingers and toes- I haven't felt this kind of joyful anticipation since I was a child waiting for Christmas!
2 comments:
good luck I am so excited for you! Babies are the best!
Brit
cant wait for baby to come! i get to tease it. it will be little when i get there but when you come home the first time it will be double in size.
Post a Comment