Happy Father's day to all of you wonderful dads out there. Especially to my Dad and my husband. (Sorry, but I don't have a card for you this year). They are, hands down, two of the most important men in my life. I know that if Lainey and Emery knew what to say they would say the same things about David as I would say about my Dad. They are kind, trustworthy, compassionate, sincere, loving, selfless, encouraging, honorable, faithful, talented, generous, and sensitive. I am so grateful for these two men. To my Dad: thank you for your guidance, advice, and prayer during the difficult times in my life. To my husband: thank you for being such an admirable father. You are such a great daddy to our two beautiful children- their lives will be rich, in large part because of the guidance, advice, and prayer you will have for them. Thank you also for being so strong right now for our family and for always being such a great communicator even when I'd "rather not talk about it."
I hope all of you dads out there have an exceptional day.
| Daddy sitting with his babies on the bed he designed and built for them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment