Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Photos






David took this one of Emery at the nurse's station when I was gone to deliver Lainey on Tuesday morning (she came up to the hospital before David's morning rounds again and I took her to breakfast before I took her over to the Luurtsemas so we could spend some time together). Emery is becoming quite a "frequent flyer," as I heard one nurse describe the kids who continue returning. Even though he doesn't look the happiest in these photos, he is getting back to his typical smiley self once again. The nurses love him and he gets a lot of attention for his beautiful eyes and enormous smile. We have also been working on saying, "Thank You!" So every time the nurses go to leave the room he will sign and say, "Thank You!" They even get thrown a kiss at shift change. It is nice to see that he is warming up to people in scrubs and white coats again.

No comments: