David opened the next one for Emery...GG got him a very cute dancing ducky. I'll post a photo of him with it soon. He thought it was quite entertaining. Thank you for the great distraction tool GG! It has entertained him for hours!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
We got a couple of packages in the mail- one from GG for Emery and one from cousin Katie for Lainey. Lainey gets so excited about getting things in the mail. I make her wait until the perfect time to open them, which is going to drive her crazy when she gets older. It has to be when Daddy is home, dinner is over, and everyone is in their PJs for the night. Perfect timing. She opened this hand done doll quilt from cousin Katie and was so excited. "I'm going to sleep with mine new blanket tonight, momma. Can you cover me up?" And away she went into her room. Thank you Katie! We will both treasure your beautiful embroidery for years to come. I know you made that for her with lots of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment