Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New routines...

Dinner time! It's never too soon to start eating together as a family! Lainey now either sits with one of us or in her car seat on the extra chair. It is so fun to interact with her during dinner. I guess we should enjoy this while it lasts because David will be back to the long hours after the new year and won't be eating dinner with us- at least not before little missy's bed time. Note: I love having a table cloth on the table during the holidays, but seriously, I think I washed that darn thing 30 times!!! I thought, "Oh, it's just David and I, how big a mess could we make?" Ha...oh well.

As for the bed time project, I decided to move my nightstand and the cradle- that was never used- into storage and set up the pack 'n' play. (Still waiting to use the crib so far). We started to worry about Lainey going over backwards in her car seat as she gets heavier, so she isn't sleeping in it any more unless she falls asleep there for her naps. Besides, now that she is getting bigger and starting to move around more she doesn't look as comfortable in it. It fit perfectly! I'm excited to see how she likes it.

No comments: