Friday, December 12, 2008

Jungle Java

There is a great place here in Ann Arbor called Jungle Java. Some of the moms suggested that we meet here for coffee since a couple of them have toddlers as well. Lainey and her friends aren't old enough to even realize what is going on but I'm sure they will love going there in a year or two. It is a great way for kids to burn some energy while moms get together during the cold winter months here in Michigan. Here are a couple of Lainey's friends from church.

I thought this was cute...a car seat parking lot. This is what the nursery at church looks like on Sunday since there are so many babies who were born within a couple of months of each other. Notice the "sleeping bags" on the front two- this makes life so much easier. No blanket always falling on the ground. I love it.

1 comment:

PerryParty3 said...

Wow! That is a lot of carseats! What a great idea for a buisness. I really miss all the kid-friendly things there were to do in Portland. They don't even have an indoor public pool here! ARgh. :) Loved the Christmas pictures too! You guys make such a beautiful family!