Thursday, December 11, 2008

David's Christmas Party

David's program had a Christmas party on a Thursday. Not the best night of the week for a party so it was pretty short but it was a lot of fun to get sort of dressed up and meet some of the other people he works with. Lainey was the only baby there so she got to be a social butterfly. It was strange to look at David and realize neither of us had her and that she was somewhere around the room.

I loved her Santa hat. I wasn't sure she would wear it much when I got it but thought, "why not she is our first baby." Turns out that she wore it all of the time! It is so cold here most days that hats are a necessity if we go out, so Lainey wore this hat for the whole month of December!




Home by 9:30 as you can see on the clock. So...time for more photos!




This is my favorite.


Lainey still ready to party...



OK, Mom, I think I've had enough for tonight.


Since we were all dressed nicely, we figured we ought to try for a Christmas card photo. This was it. We had Lopez, one of David's friends, take it for us. You have already seen this one but I had to include it on the blog as well. I thought it was a nice family photo for 2008.

No comments: