Friday, March 6, 2009

68 degrees!!!

It was so nice today. By far, the nicest day of 2009. Beautifully clear and sunny, no humidity...68 degrees!! Oh, I love spring time! Nothing is blooming yet but you can see buds on the trees.
James and Lilly came over to play for a little while today. I thought this was so sweet. He is the baby of his family so I bet it is nice for him to see someone smaller than he is. He kept giving her toys and he'd pat her on the head every so often. I love to see her sort of interact with other kids. We were over to their house for dinner the other night and she got to sit in a highchair at the table for the first time. At one point she screeched until she had every one's attention, which was funny- "I may be the littlest but I am still here!"

"Mmmm... yummy pingers," she says. "No yummy pingers in the pictures, Lainey....oh well..." :)


Sunshine makes us happy.



Lainey's last swing time. She is sitting up so well now and getting heavier so I hardly ever use the swing anymore. It used to be great to put her in while I was cooking or if I had to go out and scoop the driveway. I finally decided to pack it up. I also went through her clothes again and packed away more that she just isn't fitting any longer. It is starting to make me a little sad that we are already phasing some of the baby things out. Somehow, when I was setting all of that stuff up last summer as I was pregnant with her, it felt like she would be using these things much longer than she has. Mom and Dad were right again when they said time starts going faster after you have kids. It's going by faster than I can soak it in!

No comments: