Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here We Go...

Ok, here it is. I figured it was about time to update the blog again. After all, it has been nearly 3 months since my last post and Lainey is getting so big, as you might imagine. I guess you would have to imagine, since I haven't given you any photos in such a long time! :P I have been too busy knitting! Bear with me. I am going to start with Christmas- yes, pathetic, I know- we are all ready for Spring by now, but I can't leave anything out! We hope all is well with everyone at home and we can't wait to see all of you again soon! Keep reading...I will add a new post or two every day until I am caught up....

1 comment:

thesearlesociety said...

Wow! You sure know how to update! It was fun to look back and see how Lainey has grown and the fun things you guys are doing. Hope Dave is doing well. Tell him Russell says Hi!