We decided to go to early service at Rolling Hills on Sunday but Grandma was still up bright and early to make us some pancakes and bacon. Lainey was happy to watch.
After church we went to GG and G-Pa's house for an early Easter celebration, since David would be back in Michigan for Easter. Lainey spent some quality time on GG's lap before dinner. It is so fun to have a baby around for the holidays now. Us "old" people aren't near as much fun.
Here is our dinner photo. I have started taking one every year so we can mark how the family is growing and people are changing. I wish I had gotten Lainey in the photo but she was asleep in her car seat so you'll just have to imagine her here.
Here are some of Lainey's new toys that she loves so much. Especially the little rattle to the left of her in the photo. That one makes lots of noise.
It is so nice to see David spend time with Lainey. I'm glad he got a break this spring.
1 comment:
Hey, I think Jonathan has that same rattle and he loves it!
Post a Comment