.
.
.
.
.
.
The day before we moved we went to one last get-together with the dental students- or I guess I should say dentists. It was a lot of fun to see everyone again before it was all over. There was dinner, dancing and a slide show of some of the photos
that were taken while they were in school. They also gave out some gag awards- David got the award for the most "good games" given...you can only imagine... he is such a goof ball! After so much going on this week and packing for the move we were looking forward to this evening, although we were not looking forward to saying goodbye. It will be fun to hear where everyone ends up and how things go this first year out of school. Hopefully they will all stay in touch. 
We are both going to miss the friends we made while David was at OHSU.
We are both going to miss the friends we made while David was at OHSU.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 comments:
Congrats David! It was nice meeting you at the senior banquet Melissa. Best of luck to you both. I look forward to seeing pictures of your baby. All I can say is "Good Game" Wilsons!
Love,
Sandee Valentine
Hey Wilsons! I got your blog from Trisa's blog. She seems to have everyone's! Let me know your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog-my email is muchicarunnr@yahoo.com
~The Searles
Post a Comment