David's dad took this somewhere along the way to Billings, where we would be visiting another friend from the Carroll College days. We had dinner and spent the night with them and got to spend some time with their very cute kids. I can't believe how grown up Alex is now. I remember when she used to sleep in Adelle's Papasan chair in the dorms when she was a baby! Time sure flys. Speaking of flying- Isaac loves planes just as much as his Dad- I was pretty impressed with his flight simulator abilities. Thanks for letting us interrupt your work week and share your bed time routine. It was so nice to catch up and see the new house!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Day 3: Destination... Billings, MT
After breakfast
at the Bagel Company and coffee at Morning Light we went over to Carroll for a while and walked around campus to show David's dad where I went to college. David and I both thought it was so nice to be back in Helena. I had that 'it's good to be home' feeling. We drove around town a while and pointed out the sights. There are a lot of good memories in Helena. Some lucky people even got to stay there after college! We met Mat and Erin for lunch at the Brew House where we were introduced to their son- as you can see he is a cutie. It is fun to see friends after so long. So much has changed but it is still just as easy to talk and enjoy eachother's company. After lunch we were on our way again for the trip to Billings, MT. It started to rain when we left but we were able to stay in front of it for the most part and the drive was nice. 
David's dad took this somewhere along the way to Billings, where we would be visiting another friend from the Carroll College days. We had dinner and spent the night with them and got to spend some time with their very cute kids. I can't believe how grown up Alex is now. I remember when she used to sleep in Adelle's Papasan chair in the dorms when she was a baby! Time sure flys. Speaking of flying- Isaac loves planes just as much as his Dad- I was pretty impressed with his flight simulator abilities. Thanks for letting us interrupt your work week and share your bed time routine. It was so nice to catch up and see the new house!
David's dad took this somewhere along the way to Billings, where we would be visiting another friend from the Carroll College days. We had dinner and spent the night with them and got to spend some time with their very cute kids. I can't believe how grown up Alex is now. I remember when she used to sleep in Adelle's Papasan chair in the dorms when she was a baby! Time sure flys. Speaking of flying- Isaac loves planes just as much as his Dad- I was pretty impressed with his flight simulator abilities. Thanks for letting us interrupt your work week and share your bed time routine. It was so nice to catch up and see the new house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment