This was a special day for David and I think his favorite part of the trip! We got to Green Bay in plenty of time to take a tour of the stadium, look through the Packer hall of fame, buy a t-shirt at the gift shop and have some dinner. Not too bad. We didn't get all the way through the hall of fame so I'm sure we will have to return some day when we have more time so he can finish that and hopefully see a game!
Here are a few of David's favorite Packer views (the first 4 are from the fancy box seats they showed us and the second four are from the field...yes, just inches from the actual grass! :) )...
After dinner at the stadium we were on our way again. We decided to stop in Oshkosh, WI for the night, home of some big time aviation attractions, which we saw the next day before continuing on the home stretch.
4 comments:
I bet Dave was in 7th Heaven! That looks like fun! I wasn't quite sure how much and who Mara would remember. But yesterday her and Connor were looking at your blog and she still remembers you guys. It was really cute, she got really excited when she saw you!
Haha! I love the picture of Dave shaking hands with the guy in the picture. I'm probably embarassing myself by no knowing who he is, but I loved the picture! What a cool place to visit!
Hey you guys! I don't know if you have figured this out yet but we made our blog private so email me your email and I will add you to the list! sunshiney.gal@gmail.com
Brit and Kelsey Peterson
one of the holyest places on earth..
Post a Comment