Isn't he cute! My hubby is ready for his first "official" day of school-work! This happens to be his favorite outfit, which thrills me because the only laundry he creates are socks, underwear and t-shirts- I have more dirty clothes than he does! He takes the scrubs back to the hospital laundry service and just picks up more when he runs out. I regret not catching him in his white coat, which he wears every day as well...I think that makes him look even more official. As you can see, we were still using the coffee table at this point because the nuts and bolts for the dining room table were the very last thing we unpacked!
Monday, June 23, 2008
David's official first day at University of Michigan
Isn't he cute! My hubby is ready for his first "official" day of school-work! This happens to be his favorite outfit, which thrills me because the only laundry he creates are socks, underwear and t-shirts- I have more dirty clothes than he does! He takes the scrubs back to the hospital laundry service and just picks up more when he runs out. I regret not catching him in his white coat, which he wears every day as well...I think that makes him look even more official. As you can see, we were still using the coffee table at this point because the nuts and bolts for the dining room table were the very last thing we unpacked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Scrubs- just like Dental School! Russell goes to the clinic in his Army uniform, then they get to put on these hot pink scrubs! He loves them. And they dump them in the laundry there when they are done as well! One of these days I will get him to bring a pair home and get his picture in them!
If you go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com you can find lots of cool free backgrounds. Just follow the instructions on the website to set it up. There are so many cute ones I am going to have to change mine more often!
Post a Comment