
One last night before we finish the trip. The place in Oshkosh was one of the nicer places we stayed and they had
Internet connection! We were trying to stay ahead- or behind- the bad weather and flooding that had been in and out of this part of the country. After a visit to the Flight Museum, which Oshkosh is famous for, we were on our way again. As you can see here, Lainey got to help drive us to our new home. David was nice enough to take the middle sometimes so his girls could have some leg room in the driver's seat! I made it through Chicago's freeway construction project and rush hour traffic with a truck and trailer so now I think I can drive anywhere! Just a short 7 hours later we drove into Ann Arbor, our new home. When we pulled up in a moving truck at around midnight one of our neighbors came out to see what was going on at the deserted house next door. I was happy to see the neighbors keep an eye out for
each other- I can imagine it was quite a surprise to see someone moving in after nearly a year of no neighbors...
especially in the middle of the night! As exciting as it was to finally be here, we decided to just park the truck and car in the driveway and leave the moving for the next day.


No comments:
Post a Comment